NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner
Part 2 – following on from NLP Fundaments
This program bring together the latest successful business thinking and the most advanced approaches to personal development.
You can expect to have accelerated your ability to succeed in work and at home environment, creating an environment that is full of learning, integrity, quality and energy.
This program is definitely for people who have a passion for making a difference in the world. We will create an opportunity for you to become part of a network of like minded people.
Be prepared to change your thinking and your life. This is not a program where you are one of hundreds. We limit participant numbers to a maximum of 30 delegates so you get personal attention from Deb Maes and highly qualified and skilled assitants and co-trainers.
This 5 day intensive training is supplementary with pre and post personal development projects. Delegates will have completed ‘NLP Fundamentals’, or the 2 programs are run in conjunction – a total of 8 days.
The training style brings together the latest knowledge in Cognitive Psychology, Positive Psychology and Neuroscience, while incorporating experiential design and lots of practice to allow you to achieve the goals that are important to you personally.
The program leads to certification backed by INLPTA –
“INLPTA has members on all five continents who have agreed upon Certification Standards in the Training of NLP. All of its members are NLP Trainers who have graduated from the most rigorous Trainer Training available. They have agreed on standards of ethics, professionalism and competence in the training of NLP. Their syllabus for NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Trainings is updated yearly and includes both the classic and new cutting edge developments in NLP.”
Copied from the INLPTA website dec 2013
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
• Develop the internal flexibility and emotional strength to respond appropriately and creatively to events and changes in your work and your life
• Achieve a state of openness and acceptance of the stimuli for learning that exist in all contexts of your work and life
• Learn how to build and commit to long term relationships that are fulfilling and successful
•Listen in a way that you discover your deepest desires and enable others to do the same
• Realise a state of continuous learning though your ability to give and receive feedback
• Learn how to care and respect yourself both your body and your mind
• Embrace and learn from all emotions
• Coach yourself and others to increasingly approach your and their true potential
• Demonstrate the use of your learning in your work and at home in a way that is valued and encouraged by the significant people in your life
• Develop your sense of ownership and accountability and encourage others to do the same
• Learn how to achieve an emotional ‘game free’ state
• Discover how to achieve a purposeful life that is ‘successful’ on your terms
• Be the example that influences others to your values
• Deepen your state of internal rapport