Gene’s approach leads the way in Leadership from the Inside Out.
What is a Transformational Leader?
An identity…grounded in a mindset/worldview…manifested in behaviors…that consistently produce substantive, irreversible changes in identity of followers and of systems being addressed by the leaders.
Character and values inviting identification.
Creating purpose and meaning that moves a group toward a common goal.
Releasing energy, creativity, and contribution in followers.
Through Empowerment and Recognition:
Honouring and developing each person and their contribution.
Capture this rare opportunity to engage with a heart-centered leader who has studied it, lived it, and most importantly knows the structure of how to enable you to do so too.
Mon 21st to Wed 23rd Sept 2015
Gene is one of those rare leaders who has more than an engaging presence; he masterfully enables you to further develop your own.
Program Objectives and Format
1. Stretch the space for sharing the combined knowledge, skill and experience of the group.
Leadership Outcomes Developed:
Gene’s Experience Speaks for Itself
- Founder of Early Leadership Solutions & Partner at Leaders’ Quest, hosting the original quest to Silicon Valley
- Co-Founder of Genomic Health, a life sciences company
- Former Vice Chancellor of Operations University of the Nations Kona Hawaii
- Co-founder of Europe’s first Neuro Linguistic Programing (NLP) training centre
- Author of “3 Keys to Transforming Your Potential: An Accelerator’s Guide to the CEO Within” and “Leadership Expectations: How Executive Ecosystems are Created and Used in a Non-Profit Setting”
What People Say About Gene
Join us for …
Spaces Strictly Limited
$3450 + GST Early Bird (before 10 July 2015)
$3950 + GST Standard
$850 + GST Social Day with Gene – Thurs 24th
Prices include single accommodation on Monday and Tuesday night and 3 full days conferencing at the stunning Sebel Kirkton Park, Pokolbin, combining the elegance of a bygone era with all the comforts and luxuries of contemporary living.